Head of Biomedicine
Hien’s research expertise is in clinical research, and complex mixed microbial systems. She has a strong profile within NMR-based metabolomics and biomarker development on different medical research, including liver disease, liver cancer, endometroid cancer, Covid-19, pancreatic cancer, diabetes, healthy subjects; and microbial profiling. She has been involved in many different projects in both medical research, and microbial biotechnology. She is a dedicated, committed scientist, experienced in international collaboration, and an enthusiastic, effective supervisor with a passion for solving challenging problems in medical and biological science.
Hien is member of the Vietnam Journal of Biotechnology Editorial Board; and mentor of Lead The Talent Denmark.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Environmental Biotechnology, Aalborg University
- Master’s degree, Environmental Engineering and Biotechnology, Myongji University
- Bachelor of Science, Biotechnology, College of Science, National University, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Director of the Medical Translational Research Network, AVSE
- Director of the Taskforce Beyond Covid-19, Association of Vietnamese Scientists and Experts (AVSE Global)