Meet our expert – Hien Thi Thu Nguyen, an experienced professional dedicated to guiding our team toward success and innovation.
Head of Biomedicine
Hien Thi Thu Nguyen’s research expertise is in clinical research and complex mixed microbial systems.
She has a strong profile within NMR-based metabolomics and biomarker development in different medical research, including liver disease, liver cancer, endometroid cancer, Covid-19, pancreatic cancer, diabetes, healthy subjects; and microbial profiling.
She has been involved in many different projects in both medical research and microbial biotechnology. She is a dedicated, committed scientist, experienced in international collaboration, and an enthusiastic, effective supervisor with a passion for solving challenging problems in medical and biological science.
She is a member of the Vietnam Journal of Biotechnology Editorial Board; and a mentor of Lead The Talent Denmark.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Environmental Biotechnology, Aalborg University
- Master’s degree, Environmental Engineering and Biotechnology, Myongji University
- Bachelor of Science, Biotechnology, College of Science, National University, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Director of the Medical Translational Research Network, AVSE
- Director of the Taskforce Beyond Covid-19, Association of Vietnamese Scientists and Experts (AVSE Global)